Winchester #209 Shotshell Primers
15 in stock
Free shipping on orders over $800!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
winchester 209 primers
Winchester 209 primers these non-corrosive, all-weather primers provide quick, dependable ignition in any shooting environment. Winchester tests for consistency and sensitivity at temperatures and conditions far beyond the normal operating range.
Winchester guarantees primer sensitivity for more positive firing in all guns, carefully controlled weights of primer mixtures, consistency in size and quality, precise measurements and tolerances for anvil heights, and stability in temperature and humidity extremes.
Primers are constantly and rigorously tested for consistency and sensitivity at temperatures and conditions far beyond the range of normal usage. Winchester guarantees better sensitivity for more positive firing in all guns, carefully-controlled weights of primer mixtures, consistency in size and quality, precise measurements and tolerances for anvil heights and stability in extremes of temperatures and humidity.
83 count of Winchester-Western No. 209 Primers for Shot shell Reloading. K4005P.
The back of the box has a stamp: NML492F — please see pictures — the F could be a P or even something else.
Staynless Primers: Non-corrosive and non-mercuric, these primers contain no ingredients that cause rusting of your barrel.
Olin Corporation. Winchester-Western Division, New Haven, Conn. Eastd Alton, Ill. Made in U.S.A.
- Box of 1000: 10 Sleeves of 100
- Box of 5000: 5 boxes of 1000
- Improved sensitivity for more accurate firing in all guns.
- Non-corrosive and non-mercuric
- The weight of the primer mixture is carefully regulated.
- Every Winchester primer is the same size and quality.
- To ensure perfect ignition, anvil heights are measured to precise tolerances.
- Winchester primers remain stable in temperature and humidity extremes.