HIGH COUNTRY II ALUMINUM TRIPOD + PAN HEAD
The High Country™ II lets you take the high ground with you, offering the ideal combination of stability and packability.
- 22 lbs. Max Load-Perfect for large binoculars, spotting scopes and rifles.
- Aluminum Leg Construction-Excellent balance of packability and durability.
- 2-Way Pan Head-Provides simple, intuitive controls and full range of motion.
- Arca-Swiss Head Mount-Compatibility across a broad range of mounting options.
- Three Leg Sections-For strength and stability.
- 3-Angle Leg Pivot Locks-Position each leg individually for multiple heights and easy, secure set up.
- Counterweight Hook-Holds extra weight on the bottom of the center column for greater stability in windy conditions.
- Flip Lever Leg Locks-Valued for rapid set up and height adjustment. Rubber Feet Provide solid footing on slick surfaces.
- Weight-4.0 pounds
- Min Height-11.3 inches
- Max Height-62.5 inches
- Folded Dimensions (HxW)-24.3 x 4.0 inches
Free shipping on orders over $800!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
vortex high country tripod
Need a tripod with the ideal combination of stability and packability? The vortex high country tripod, with a machined aluminum design offering outstanding durability in a lightweight package. In-the-field adjustments are smooth and precise, thanks to a 2-way Pan Head, and you can switch out your long-range tools with ease, thanks to the Arca-Swiss compatible quick-release system. Whether you’re working grasslands, forests, or mountains, the High Country II is rock-solid on any surface, with rubber feet for a non-slip grip. For reliable, packable performance, grab a High Country II and take the high ground with you. Included: Quick-release plate with 1/4″-20 thread, rubber packing strap, detachable counterweight hook, and a carry case.
- 22lbs max load
- Aluminum leg construction
- 2-way pan head
Smaller, lighter and more compact than our Pro GT, the High Country is designed for hunting at altitudes where every ounce counts. The variable leg angles and flip lever leg locks makes set-up a snap.