SHOOTOFF! TL RELEASE
The NEW shootoff!TL model is built around the silkpath sears. Also has Stanislawski’s patented Trainer Lock Pin to assist archers in the learning and practicing process. The patented Trainer Lock Pin allows you to practice your release with your bow, without actually releasing the string.
- Trainer Lock, a patent pending innovation from Stanislawski that allows for easy and safe training. Learn proper shot execution and build confidence in your technique before ever shooting an arrow!
- Grooved handle with an aggressive sweep
- Features the MPT2 knob, the first multi-positional thumb trigger, adjustable for projection, tilt and angle
- Z-Tol – Tolerance Eliminating Technology
- Features a wide range of trigger travel and tension adjustment without having to change a spring
- silkpath™ Micro Adjustable Sears – The crispest and most accurate double sear system on the market
- ErgoFit™ Technology – All STAN releases have a similar fit and feel
- Designed to be used with a d-loop
Free shipping on orders over $800!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
stan perfex release
Stan perfex release The PerfeX is a release aid platform that offers an exact match between handles regardless of the mechanism inside. You can buy them with a Thumb activated mechanism inside, or with a Resistance activated mechanism. Regardless of which one you choose, the fit and feel of the release handle is identical and offers the exact same fit, feel, and most importantly point of impact. Not close; exact.
It’s mechanism offers the fastest lock time in the industry and minimizes the possibility of string interference. Not only is the speed faster than any other release on the market, but Stan has also expanded the traditional range of trigger tension adjustability from ridiculously light to absurdly heavy and everything in between. All this and the adjustability to set for zero trigger travel.
- Infinity Adjustable Perfex knob system comes with 5 length options (included)
- Interchangable 3 or 4 finger extensions (both included).