ISERIES 4217 PARALLEL LIMB BOW CASE
|Hard or Soft Case||
Free shipping on orders over $800!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Cases are molded from ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene so they are extremely durable and lightweight. Color runs throughout the material so scratches are almost invisible. Molded bumpers absorb shock and protect exposed hardware. The case comes with industrial strength latches and will fit one bow and 1 dozen arrows. Designed to accommodate most of today’s best selling bows with the quiver attached, this is the perfect bow case for nearly any bowhunter. This case will hold parallel limb bow and conventional swept back limb design bows that are up to 39″ in overall length. This case meets ATA rated Specification 300, Category 1. Covered by a lifetime factory warranty.
MIL-STD Injection Molded Parallel Limb Case features a custom insert for secure positioning and cushioning of your gear. New state of the art water-jet cut foam arrow system that holds up to a dozen arrows is included.
- Built to military standards.
- Plush-lined interior.
- Waterjet cut foam arrow system (up to a dozen arrows).
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport.
- Trigger release latches can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches.
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips.
- Cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J).
- Molded-in hinge for added protection.
- Trigger release latch system.
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle.
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C).
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F).
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Lifetime warranty.
- $1500 content coverage.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Color: Black
- Size: 41″ x 15.5″ x 5″
- Type: Bow Case
- Model: 3I-4217-PL