Free shipping on orders over $800!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
honey badger rifle
- Honey badger rifle Since 2012, ATF has repeatedly found that firearms with pistol stabilizing braces, like the one equipped on Q’s Honey Badger pistol, are not “designed, made, and intended to be fired from the shoulder,” and are therefore not subject to regulation under the NFA. Now, with no notice or opportunity for public input, ATF appears to be reversing course.
Rather than create a clear set of rules that law-abiding gun owners and manufactures can follow, ATF seems to be taking a “I’ll know it when I see it” approach to classifying firearms. This arbitrary approach is clearly inconsistent with the right to keep and bear arms and due process of law.
By blurring the lines on legal definitions that carry serious criminal consequences, ATF is putting law-abiding gun owners, the firearm industry, and law enforcement in the impossible position of attempting to read the minds of ATF bureaucrats when complying with or applying federal law.
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: Honey Badger
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 AAC Blackout
- Capacity: 30+1
- Safety: Ambidextrous Safety Lever
- Grip Type: Black Polymer
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Receiver Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Frame Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Barrel Length: 7″
- Overall Length: 20″ to 25″
- Twist Rate: 1:5″
- Stock Type: 2-Position Telescoping
- Stock Material: Polymer