Browning bxs Expansion Big Game & Deer is strategically designed to leave a lethal mark on a large game with a tough hide. The polymer tipped copper bullet is constructed for controlled expansion and deep penetration, creating a devastating impact. The nickel-plated shell cases resist corrosion and improve feeding, so you can quickly deliver with knockdown assurance. Browning bxs
A global leader in offering quality and innovative firearms, Browning now introduces a new, full-line of superior performance ammunition for hunting, personal defense and target shooting. Browning and Winchester developed this full line of ammunition products under the Browning brand. The Browning Ammunition portfolio includes popular ammunition offerings in rifle, shotgun, handgun and rimfire, featuring advanced technologies for hunters and shooters.
The BXC Controlled Expansion Terminal Tip is designed specifically for use on Big Game like elk, moose, mule deer and bear. The Terminal Tip and bonded bullet design allows for deep penetration through thick, tough hide and bone. The brass tip, heavy bullet weight and boat-tail are integral components to delivering precision accuracy, maximum downrange velocity and long-range, on-target performance. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
Browning bxs Features
- Brass tip allows for deep penetration through tough hide and bone
- Combining heavier weights with a boat-tail design increases downrange velocity, accuracy and energy
- Overall bullet design achieves deep and consistent penetration on large animals
- Bonding aids in weight retention, penetration and overall bullet integrity
Made In United States of America
- Solid Expansion Bullet designed to achieve deep penetration on deer and big game
- Nickel-plated shell case resists corrosion and helps to feed
- Lead-free, solid copper bullet
|Condition||New in Box|
|Finish Per Color||Nickel|
|Manufacturer Part Number||B192430001|
|Model||BXS Solid Expansion 180 Grain|
Demand for ammunition has greatly increased over the past year and is currently significantly exceeding supply. Unfortunately, that means many out of stock orders might experience extended delays. This does not apply to in-stock orders, which will be processed as usual. We are working tirelessly to secure as much inventory as possible, and we have large orders in place with suppliers as we are striving to meet current demand.