Bear Archery Crux Compound Bow
- Brace height (in.): 7.5
- Handedness: Right
- Speed (fps): 320
- Camo pattern: Realtree Xtra® Green
- Axle-to-axle length (in.): 30.5
- Draw weight (lb.): 60 – 70
- String/cable: 57.35 in.
- Bow weight (lb.): 4
- Manufacturer warranty – general: Lifetime limited
- Let-off (%): 75
- Draw length (in.): 25.5 – 30.5
Free shipping on orders over $800!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
bear wild compound bow
The Bear Archery Crux Compound Bow features a hybrid cam system with an adjustable draw length from 25.5″ to 30.5″ and an aluminum riser to help ensure lightweight strength. The cable containment system and string suppressor help reduce noise and vibrations, and the sealed ball bearings help increase arrow speed. Synthetic grip.
FOR THOSE THAT SIMPLY DON’T BELIEVE in the adage that you get what you pay for, the new Wild bow is the exception to that rule. The Wild brings Bear technology, decades of bow building experience, a deep commitment to value and to deliver a ton of performance at an unmatched price. Easy single-cam smoothness with a comfortable let-off enhances steady aim. Energy intense Bear Flared Quad Limbs, deliver lethal power and an option to accessorize with more, for less.
Fiber-optic sight, a whisker biscuit rest, a peep sight, a stabilizer and a 4-arrow quiver included.
Features and Benefits
- Aluminum riser helps ensure lightweight strength
- Synthetic grip provides a comfortable handhold
- Hybrid cam system with an adjustable draw length from 25.5″ to 30.5″
- Composite limbs with aluminum limb cups
- String suppressor helps reduce vibrations
- Includes a fiber-optic sight, a whisker biscuit rest, a peep sight, a stabilizer and a 4-arrow quiver
- Sealed ball bearings help increase arrow speed
- Cable containment system helps reduce noise