Alliant Reloder 26 Smokeless Gun Powder
Free shipping on orders over $800!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
alliant reloder 26
Alliant reloder 26 every container of Alliant Smokeless Powder is backed by a century of manufacturing experience and the most exacting quality control procedures in the industry. Chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are constantly checked and tested in a ballistics lab to ensure consistency.
Achieve awesome ballistics with new Reloder 26 from Alliant Powder. The propellant’s burn speed falls between that of Reloder 22 and Reloder 33, and it incorporates EI technology to produce extremely high velocities in magnum cartridges. Reloder 26 has a high bulk density that allows larger powder charges, and it provides a consistent, controlled response to temperature changes.
With Alliant Powder’s new Reloder 26, you can achieve incredible ballistics. The burn speed of the propellant is between that of Reloder 22 and that of Reloder 33, and it incorporates EI technology to produce extremely high velocities in magnum cartridges. Reloder 26 has a high bulk density, allowing for larger powder charges, and it responds to temperature changes in a consistent, controlled manner.
Warnings from the Manufacturer:
- Do not exceed the loads displayed in the reloaders guide.
- Never mix any two powders regardless of type, brand, or source.
- Never substitute any smokeless powder for Black Powder or any Black Powder substitute.
- EI technology produces extremely high velocities in magnum cartridges
- Contains proprietary de-coppering additive
- Controlled temperature stability
- Excellent lot-to-lot consistency
- Formulation contains no DNT or DBP