HOW TO BUY A GUN ONLINE
Buying a gun online is easy!
Order in 3 Easy Steps:
STEP 1 – SHOP
- Choose your firearm, add to cart, and proceed to checkout.
STEP 2 – CHECKOUT
- Choose an FFL Dealer here, enter your zip code, & choose a dealer near you. More about FFL here…
- Tick the ship to another address box then input your FFL Address.
STEP 3 – TRANSFER
- Take ownership of firearm from your chosen local FFL.
- Background check will be done at your chosen local FFL if necessary (Transfer fees may apply, inquire with your local FFL)
- More info on background checks and Return policy.
How to Buy Ammo Online
- All ammunition will be shipped FedEx, USPS, GLS or UPS ground.
- Ammunition cannot be shipped air freight, due to shipping regulations.
- Ammunition and firearms must be purchased separately.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition.
- Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- Check your local laws for any other regulations before ordering.
- Note: Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase a shotgun and rifle ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammo. State laws may vary.
Is This Gun Legal?
- You must be 18 or older to purchase a rifle or shotgun and 21 or older to purchase a handgun.
- You are responsible for compliance with your local and state laws.
- Be aware of restrictions on extended magazines and certain types of AR-15 style rifles.
How to Choose an FFL Dealer
- During checkout, you specify a Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL) near you who transfers the firearm to you, after a successful background check if needed.
- FFL can be your local Gun Shop, Gun Range, or Pawn Shop willing to perform the transfer.
- You pick up your firearm at your FFL Dealer where you will complete the background check.
- If needed, use this FFL Locator for a list of gun dealers near you.
- If you do not know yet, then choose “My dealer is not listed…”.
Dealer Transfer and Background Check
- You are responsible to pay the FFL’s transfer fee – generally $15-20.
- If your FFL dealer is not in our system, the dealer must send their license (FFL) to us by email firstname.lastname@example.org